Are you sick of not knowing what to eat to be plant-based after bariatric surgery? Or once again being told that you need to eat meat after surgery?
You’re feeling frustrated and overwhelmed at the lack of support and information for being plant-based after bariatric surgery. It is important to you to stay plant-based, but you want to do it right.
I can take you from feeling confused and frustrated to feeling amazing and confident as a plant-based eater after bariatric surgery.
The program is currently closed for enrollment. Click the link below to get on the waitlist!
In the “How to Be Plant-Based After Bariatric Surgery” program, you will:
- Discover the strengths and weaknesses of your current diet with my guidance
- Gain clear understanding of both plant-based and bariatric surgery nutrition principles AND how to combine them effectively
- With my expert guidance, figure out how to correct the areas of deficiency in your own diet so you can thrive as a plant-based eater after bariatric surgery
Module 1: Discover: find out what in your diet is going right already and what’s holding you back from feeling your best.
- Learn the principles of mindset and habits.
- Learn how to make changes that turn into habits.
- Find out the best way to keep a food journal so that it is actually useful.
Module 2: Learn: master the need to know facts about plant-based and bariatric nutrition, all from Ashley, expert bariatric dietitian.
- Learn the basics of plant-based nutrition.
- Learn the basics of bariatric nutrition.
- Learn the best way to combine plant-based and bariatric nutrition.
Module 3: Thrive: with guidance from Ashley, incorporate what you’ve learned into your daily life to make sure you are living your best life while eating plant-based after bariatric surgery.
- Learn what to do to correct any areas of your diet that are not adequate.
- Get support about what to do to make your diet the best it ever was!
- Learn how to keep up your new habits, even when life gets busy and overwhelming.
- Be a confident plant-based eater!
- 3 months of access to the “How to Be Plant-Based After Bariatric Surgery Program” which includes:
- weekly video modules to watch anytime at your own pace, weekly group calls for Q&A and support, and tools to help you put it all into practice:
- Meal plans, workbooks/e-books, shopping lists, recipes, premium food tracking software, and meal planning software
- Access to Ashley, vegan bariatric dietitian, via email support and a private Voxer (private text and voice messaging app) group for daily personalized support
- Connection to peers in the “How to Be Plant-Based After Bariatric Surgery” community
Ashley Krautkramer, RD, CSOWM, CD, CDCES has been a registered dietitian, working with bariatric surgery clients since 2014.
She has also been vegan herself since 2006 and vegetarian since 2001.
After struggling to figure out plant-based nutrition herself, she became a registered dietitian and made it her mission to help others avoid struggling like she did.
After working with bariatric surgery clients for several years, she decided to combine her passion for plant-based and bariatric surgery nutrition to form her blog, Vegan Bariatric Dietitian, and now the group program, “How to Be Plant-Based After Bariatric Surgery.”
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can’t I just find all this information on the internet by myself?
- You probably can find a lot of information on the internet. But, it can be tough to figure out if it is the right information for you without support. In the program, you will get the support and guidance from a plant-based bariatric expert, Ashley.
What kind of support will I get?
- In the program, you will have access to weekly group calls for Q&A and support, along with email and a private Voxer group for daily, personalized support.
Is this program for me if I just had surgery?
- Yes, this program is for you if you just had surgery. Some information may come before you reach that diet stage, but you will have the information to reference once you get to that stage.
Is this program for me if I had surgery many years ago?
- Yes, this program is for you if you had surgery many years ago. A small amount of the information is geared toward earlier diet stages, but most is relevant for all times after surgery.
Can I join this program if I’m not eating fully plant-based?
- Absolutely. I welcome everyone that is vegan, vegetarian, somewhere in between, or aspiring to be. If you want to learn about and be supported in being plant-based after bariatric surgery, this is the place for you.
Is this program a replacement for the care I receive at my bariatric surgery program?
- No, this program does not replace your bariatric program. It is meant as an educational and support compliment to your bariatric program.
Can you guarantee that I will lose weight by joining this program?
- No, I cannot guarantee that you will lose weight. Weight loss is complex, multifactorial, and can have many causes beyond what you eat. I can guarantee that you will feel supported, listened to, and learn the skills you need to be a confident plant-based eater after bariatric surgery.